Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thank you!

  Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement and offers to help. This process will have to be dealt with step-by-step, day-by-day. I hope to be able to get back with all of you to thank you each individually, but right now my schedule is still pretty uncertain, and I am staying with Bob for 10 to 12 hours at a time before I go home to sleep, shower and then return. 

  I want to be sure to thank Bob's coworkers (at Aeronix) who sent this beautiful floral bouquet and Get Well balloon. We received it at home the very next day after his initial surgery (Mon, 11/20) and when I got back to the house that night I sent Bob pictures of it - the arrangement is absolutely gorgeous and orange is his favorite color. I've been enjoying it each evening when I get home and try to decompress. 

  Since Bob is now in the ICU, and will be for several more days, he cannot have any visitors and nothing is allowed in his room at all, including flowers, plants, balloons, even stuffed animals. An atmosphere as germ-free as possible is the goal. However, he does have a huge bulletin board in the room, directly in his eyesight across from his bed, where cards can be hung. So for those who have asked, I'll gladly put up anything on his bulletin board that you'd like him to see.

  Once more, I must thank everybody for the outpouring of so much kindness, love and support. It's keeping me going and I tell Bob every day all of the people that are thinking of him.

Fondly,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment